Cuso Cuts – Cuso’s Maple Bourbon BBQ Rub – 5.0 oz
Maple and Bourbon are a barbecue match made in heaven. The caramel flavor profile in Cuso’s Maple Bourbon BBQ Rub pairs beautifully with fire-cooked food. It’s slightly sweet and smoky with a touch of savory. One of the best things about this rub is that you can use it on so many things.
- Sprinkle on ribs and bacon.
- Use it as a twist on your next batch of chicken wings.
- Do you like game meat? Apply it to venison or elk.
- Salmon loves this spice.
- Use it as popcorn seasoning.
- Treat inside the corn husk with a bit of butter.
- And the coup de gras use it as the primary flavor in burnt ends (WOW)
- Use it as a component in marinade recipes
- Mix it with bourbon or beer for a luscious sauce.
You can buy Cuso’s Maple Bourbon Rub singly or as part of a four-pack that will keep your grill busy all season long.